Greek Salad with Feta, Kalamata Olives and Red Wine Vinaigrette
If you really like dill, toss some extra in with the salad ingredients.
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1/4 cup(s) dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp water, warm
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 oz romaine lettuce, chopped (about 6 c)
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium English cucumber(s), diced
- 16 medium olive(s), kalamata, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), sliced
Whisk together shallot, dill, vinegar, water, mustard, oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
In a serving bowl, toss together lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber; drizzle with dressing and garnish with olives, feta and scallion.
Serving size: 2 c salad with 2 Tbsp dressing