- 4 medium grape tomatoes
- 1/4 small uncooked red onion(s), sliced thin
- 1/2 medium cucumber(s), sliced into half moons
- 1 item(s) lemon(s), juiced
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 piece(s) Weight Watchers Natural string cheese
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp roasted pumpkin seed kernels
- 1 leaf/leaves basil
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, (1 leaf)
- 1/4 tsp cilantro, dried
- 1/4 item(s) California (Hass) avocado
Cut tomato into halves and thinly slice the red onion.
Cut cucumber in half long ways and then slice into half moons.
Toss the veggies with the EVOO, lemon juice, Weight Watchers String Cheese and a dash of salt.
Mix in the herbs then gently toss in avocado—don’t mush it!
- Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.