Swap in apple for the pears and raisins for the cranberries, if desired.
- 5 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 small raw red anjou pear(s), sliced
- 1 Tbsp dried cranberries
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 large egg(s)
- 3 Tbsp low-fat milk, (1% milk)
- 2 slice(s) reduced-calorie oatmeal bread
- 3 Tbsp fat-free vanilla yogurt
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; set over medium heat. Add pear, cranberries and 1/8 tsp cinnamon; cook, turning occasionally, until pears are softened and golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
Whisk egg, milk and remaining 1/8 tsp cinnamon in a shallow bowl; dip bread into mixture and turn to coat until soaked.
Off heat, coat same skillet with cooking spray; set over medium heat. Add bread; cook until golden, flipping once, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Serve topped with pears and yogurt.
Makes 1 serving.