Topping these mouthwatering minis with our Reduced Fat Italian Shredded Cheese brings the taste of Italy to your kitchen. Light yet decadent, they’re deliziosi!
- 2 roll(s) Arnold Sandwich Thins 100% Whole wheat rolls, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) store bought marinara sauce
- 2 Tbsp, minced uncooked red onion(s)
- 20 leaf/leaves fresh spinach, baby
- 2 cup(s) button mushrooms, (20 slices)
- 4 oz shredded Italian four cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place sandwich roll halves on a baking sheet. Spread 2 Tbsp. marinara sauce on each half. Top each with 1 heaping tsp. red onion, 5 spinach leaves, 5 mushroom slices and 1 oz. Reduced Fat Four Cheese Italian Blend Shreds.
Bake for 12 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.