Egg, Canadian Bacon, Avocado and Tomato Sandwiches
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray, divided
- 4 item(s) Weight Watchers English muffin, split and toasted
- 2 1/2 oz uncooked Canadian bacon, 4 slices
- 3 large egg(s)
- 4 large egg white(s)
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 item(s), medium avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 1 medium plum tomato(es), cut into 8 slices
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Add bacon; cook, turning once, until lightly browned, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove bacon from skillet and place one piece on each English muffin bottom.
- Off heat, coat same skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. In a bowl, beat whole eggs, egg whites, scallions, salt and pepper until blended; pour into skillet and scramble just until set and not dry, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Place 1/4 of eggs on top of bacon on each muffin bottom. Top each with 2 slices avocado and 2 slices tomato; cover with English muffin tops. Yields 1 sandwich per serving.