- 16 oz canned baked beans with pork, drained
- 3 Tbsp, chopped uncooked onion(s)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened dill pickle(s), chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 item(s) light beef or pork hot dog(s)
- 8 item(s) reduced calorie hot dog bun(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Cheese, cheddar, shredded, low fat
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
Heat grill to high.
In a medium bowl, combine beans, onion, pickle and mustard; microwave on high until heated through, about 1-2 minutes. Cover to keep warm; set aside.
Grill hot dogs until browned in spots, about 3-4 minutes. Grill buns until grill marks appear. Place a hot dog on each bun; top each with 2 heaping Tbsp bean mixture and 1 Tbsp cheese. Return hot dogs to grill; cover and cook until cheese melts, 1 minute. Serve garnished with scallions.
Serving size: 1 topped hot dog