Ooey and gooey, this Mexican classic gets a nutrient boost with tons of fresh veggies, low-fat cheese and lean chicken breast.
- 2 cup(s), chopped cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), coarsely shredded
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder, chipotle variety
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- 30 chip(s) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa sauce
- 1/2 medium avocado, diced
- 1 small sweet red pepper(s), diced
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked scallion(s), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s), chopped pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
Combine chicken, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper in a small saucepan; heat over medium heat until bubbly.
Stir together sour cream and lime juice; set aside.
Preheat broiler. Coat a large rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
Arrange chips on prepared pan in an even layer; top evenly with chicken mixture and cheese. Heat under broiler until cheese melts, 3-4 minutes (should be 6 inches away from broiler).
Drizzle sour cream mixture and salsa over top; sprinkle evenly with avocado, red pepper, scallion, pickled jalapenos and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 5 topped chips (about 1 1/4 c)