- 1 large peach(es), ripe, diced
- 3/4 cup(s) mango(es), ripe, diced
- 1/4 cup(s), minced uncooked red onion(s)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, minced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper(s), seeded, minced (don’t touch seeds with bare hands)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili powder, ancho variety
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pound(s) uncooked farmed skinless salmon fillet(s), boneless, cut into 4 fillets
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
To make salsa, in a medium bowl, combine peach, mango, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, honey, oil and a pinch salt; chill until ready to serve (salsa may be made up to 3 days prior to use and stored, covered, in refrigerator).
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, oregano and 3/4 teaspoon salt; rub over both sides of salmon.
Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray; heat to medium-high heat. Grill salmon until cooked to desired degree of doneness, flipping once, about for 4-5 minutes per side. Serve salmon with salsa spooned over top.
Serving size: 1 salmon fillet and 1/3 c salsa