- 4 item(s) fat free beef and pork hot dog(s)
- 4 roll(s) reduced calorie hot dog bun(s)
- 15 oz canned low-fat chili
- 1/4 cup(s), sliced uncooked red onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Place hot dogs in buns; top each with about 1/4 cup of chili, 1 tablespoon of onion and 2 tablespoons of cheese. Lightly coat cheese with cooking spray.
Wrap hot dogs in foil; cook until warmed through and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
- Cook’s Tip Want a vegetarian version of this recipe? Use meatless hot dogs, usually called veggie dogs, and the per-serving SmartPoints value will drop to 5.