- 1/4 cup(s) Peanut Butter & Co. Original powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) water, warm
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp chili sauce, (chili-garlic)
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 strip(s) fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins, cooked
- 6 item(s) rice paper wrappers, 6”
- 2/3 Tbsp cilantro
- 2/3 Tbsp basil
- 2/3 Tbsp mint leaves
- 2/3 cup(s) sweet red pepper(s)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
Whisk together powdered peanut butter and water until fully combined. Whisk in remaining ingredients.
Slice cooked chicken tenders lengthwise into long strips.
Briefly soak rice paper in warm water to soften and lay on work surface.
Layer center of each with 1/3 cup veggies, 1/3 a chicken tender, 2 tsp fresh herbs, and drizzle with sauce.
Roll up burrito style and repeat with remaining rice papers. Serve with remaining peanut sauce.
- Serving size:2 rolls and 5 TB sauce each Summer rolls may be made several hours ahead of serving. Store refrigerated and covered with a damp paper towel.