Light coconut milk and powdered peanut butter lend incredible richness to this satay sauce.
- 3 Tbsp light unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter & Co. Original powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp Thai curry paste, red variety
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, tenderloins
- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 medium English cucumber(s), halved lengthwise, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp uncooked shallot(s), thinly sliced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
To prepare peanut sauce, whisk together coconut milk and next five ingredients in a medium bowl; chill until ready to serve.
To prepare chicken, combine 1 Tbsp fish sauce and next five ingredients in a shallow dish; add chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes (or up to 8 hours).
Off heat, coat a grill rack or grill pan with cooking spray. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
While grill heats, to prepare cucumber salad, combine remaining ingredients in another medium bowl; set aside.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cook chicken all the way through, flipping once, 3-4 minutes per side. Serve chicken with cucumber salad and peanut sauce for dipping.
Serving size: 3 oz chicken, 3/4 c salad, 2 Tbsp sauce