- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) regular liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs, plain or whole wheat, panko or regular
- 1/4 cup(s) uncooked white cornmeal
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 16 oz Weight Watchers Chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free salsa
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, minced
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place egg substitute in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cornmeal, garlic salt, salt, paprika and pepper.
Dip chicken in egg substitute and then in breadcrumb mixture; turn to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; coat with cooking spray. Bake for 5 minutes, flip over and bake until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
Meanwhile, to make sauce, in a small bowl, combine salsa, mayonnaise and cilantro; stir well. Serve poppers with sauce on the side. Yields about 6 poppers and 1 1/2 tablespoons sauce per serving.