- 3 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 cup(s) arugula
- 1/2 medium uncooked fennel bulb(s), very thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup(s), sliced uncooked red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) dried plain breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg(s)
- 3 large egg white(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 oz romano cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz pieces
- 1 Tbsp regular butter, divided
To make dressing, whisk together 11/2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Place arugula, fennel, onion, and tomatoes on top of dressing (do not mix). Set aside.
Spread flour and bread crumbs on separate sheets of wax paper. Whisk together egg, egg whites, parsley, and pecorino in large shallow bowl.
Sprinkle cutlets on both sides with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Coat chicken with flour, one piece at a time, shaking off excess. Dip into egg mixture, then lightly coat with bread crumbs.
Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 tablespoon butter and heat until melted. Add 2 chicken cutlets and cook until crumb coating is golden and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes per side; transfer chicken to plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter and 2 chicken cutlets.
Toss salad with dressing until coated evenly. Place chicken on 4 plates; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Top evenly with salad.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast with 2 cups salad