These wraps feature roasted chiles, fresh chives and creamy avocado. Use leftover grilled chicken breast to assemble them in a flash.
- 1 small poblano chile
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 4 medium whole wheat tortilla(s)
- 1 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 pound(s) cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp chives, fresh, minced
- 1/2 item(s), medium avocado, sliced*
Place chile over stovetop flame; char on all sides, about 5 minutes (careful not to burn hands). Remove chile from flame and place in a paper bag; close bag and set aside to steam for 15 minutes. Remove chile from bag and remove blackened skin with your hands, under running water. Core, seed and chop chile; set aside.
Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise over each tortilla and top each with 1/4 cup of lettuce. Arrange 1/4 of chicken in a strip down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 of chile, chives and avocado.
To serve, fold the bottom third of each tortilla toward the middle. Then fold the left side to the center and the right side to the center; serve. Yields 1 wrap per serving.
- To make this zesty wrap in minutes, substitute a small can of roasted mild chiles for the poblano chile, a cup of baby salad greens for the romaine and refrigerated, cooked chicken strips for the roasted chicken.