- 3 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 small corn tortilla(s)
- 8 oz uncooked 93% lean ground chicken
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 cup(s) canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup(s) fat free salsa, verde
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro, fresh, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Mexican style blend shredded cheese, sharp-variety
- 8 tsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 medium plum tomato(es), diced
- 1/2 item(s), medium avocado, diced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place tortillas on prepared pan; bake until crisp, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic, cumin and salt; cook, breaking up chunks of chicken with a wooden spoon, until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Next, in a bowl, mash beans and salsa with a fork until well-blended and most of the beans are mashed; stir in 1/4 cup cilantro.
To assemble pizzas, spread 1/4 bean mixture over each tortilla (slightly less than 1/4 cup); top each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Bake until cheese melts and topping is hot, about 3 minutes. (Broil pizzas to brown cheese even more, if desired.)
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss together tomato, avocado, remaining 1/4 cup cilantro and lime juice.
Remove pizzas from oven and top each with 2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream and about 1/4 cup avocado mixture. Yields 1 pizza per serving.