- 24 medium fresh cherry tomato(es), stems removed
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 cup(s) English cucumber(s), finely diced
- 2 Tbsp uncooked scallion(s), finely chopped (plus extra for garnish)
- 2 tsp dill, chopped (plus extra for garnish)
Carve out a shallow cavity in bottoms of tomatoes (opposite stem end); gently squeeze out some of the seeds.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, feta, mayonnaise and pepper; gently stir in cucumber, scallion and dill. Spoon cheese mixture into a quart-size zip-close plastic bag; snip off one corner of bag and pipe mixture evenly into tomatoes.
Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter; garnish with chopped scallions or dill. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until slightly chilled.
Serving size: 2 stuffed tomatoes
- The tomatoes should be able to stand upright. If not, cut a thin sliver of tomato off at the stem-end, so there is a flat surface for them to stand on.