- 24 medium fresh cherry tomato(es), stems removed
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 slice(s) crisp cooked bacon, cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp chives, fresh, chopped
Carve out a shallow cavity in bottoms of tomatoes (opposite stem end); gently squeeze out some of the seeds. Press 1 teaspoon cheese into each tomato, mounding it slightly on top of each one; top each with a little bacon.
Arrange tomatoes on a serving platter; sprinkle with chives. Yields 2 stuffed tomatoes per serving.
- The tomatoes should be able to stand upright. If not, cut a thin sliver of tomato off at the stem-end, so there is a flat surface for them to stand on.