Cheesy goodness is all wrapped up in this fresh take on a favorite. And at a 6 SmartPoints value, our signature Light String Cheese is making it easier than ever to kick those tempting freezer foods to the curb.
- 12 oz whole wheat pizza dough, refrigerated
- 5 piece(s) WeightWatchers Natural string cheese
- 20 tsp no salt added canned tomato sauce, (2 tsp per roll)
- 6 oz cooked broccoli, florets
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°F. Bring the pizza dough to room temperature. Coat a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Halve each string cheese crosswise to make 10 pieces and set aside. Cut the pizza dough into 10 equal sized balls and roll out to form an approx. 5x3-inch rectangle. Spread 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce on each piece of dough, leaving an ½-inch edge. Sprinkle the sauce with dried basil and place the halved string cheese along with a few small broccoli florets near the edge. Roll the dough and press the outside edge to seal. Repeat to form 10 rolls total.
Place the rolls, sealed edge-side down on the baking sheet. Brush rolls evenly with olive oil. Bake 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5-10 minutes before eating.
- Yields 2 Cheese Pizza Rolls per serving. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.