- 4 stick(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat Colby Jack cheese sticks, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, (1/2 block)
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp fat free skim milk
- 2/3 Tbsp hot sauce, such as Frank's® RedHot®
Combine diced Colby cheese, 1/3-less fat cream cheese, ranch dressing, milk, and hot sauce in a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine.
Microwave on high 1 minute, stir, and return to cook 1-2 minutes more or until melted and bubbling. Let cool slightly and serve with assorted fresh vegetables for dipping.
- Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.