- 24 medium fresh cherry tomato(es), red
- 24 medium fresh cherry tomato(es), yellow
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp basil, minced, fresh
In a medium bowl, toss tomatoes with oil and salt. Thread 8 tomatoes on a large skewer, alternating red and yellow; repeat with remaining ingredients to make 6 skewers.*
Heat an outdoor grill to high heat. Cook skewers, turning several times for even charring, until tomatoes start to blister, about 6 to 7 minutes. Arrange skewers on a serving platter and drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with basil.
Serving size: 1 skewer
- *If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water for 30 minutes before use. You can also make this on a stove-top grill pan. We left some of the green tops on the tomatoes for a pretty presentation but you can take them all off before cooking if desired.