Try our modern and delicious take on everyone’s favorite dip for your next party!
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large uncooked vidalia onion(s), finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh sage, minced
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup(s) plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chives, (optional)
- 5 spray(s) cooking spray
- 4 roll(s) Arnold, Brownberry, Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin(s)
Heat olive oil over medium-low heat in a large nonstick sauté pan.
Add onion, sage, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are extremely soft (~10 minutes).
Stir in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and combine with yogurt and Worcestershire.
Chill until ready to serve and garnish with chopped fresh chives.
For Chips, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut Sandwich Thins® rolls in quarters and spread, cut side up on a baking sheet. Spray cut surface lightly with cooking spray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Serving size: 2 TB dip and ½ sandwich thin