- 1/2 cup(s) low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 5 rib(s), large uncooked celery, cut into 4 pieces each
- 2 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp chives, fresh, chopped (optional)
In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, blue cheese, garlic and salt until smooth; spoon about 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture into each piece of celery.
To serve, arrange stuffed celery on a plate, drizzle each with about 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (or let guests add their own by serving the pepper sauce on the side). Sprinkle with chives if desired. Yields 2 pieces stuffed celery per serving.