- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) egg white(s)
- 2 container Yoplait Greek 100 Black Cherry Fat Free Yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen sweetened cherries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup(s) Weight Watchers Oat clusters with almonds cereal
Preheat oven to 375 and coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
In a large bowl beat together egg whites, yogurt, brown sugar, canola oil, cherries, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and spices.
Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined.
Spoon batter evenly across 12 muffins and top each with cereal.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Yields 12 muffins. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.