Sliced seedless clementines would also work well in this recipe.
- 1/4 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water, warm
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 5 oz mixed greens, (about 6 c)
- 2 medium orange(s), seedless, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) cooked beets, sliced (either roasted with cooking spray or vacuum-packed)
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked shallot(s), chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh mint leaves, (for garnish)
Whisk together vinegar, water, honey, ginger, oil, salt and black pepper; set aside.
In a serving bowl, toss together lettuce, orange segments, beets and shallot; drizzle with vinaigrette and garnish with mint leaves.
Serving size: 2 c salad with 2 Tbsp dressing