They say there’s always more fish in the sea. But with a 6 SmartPoints value per serving and a rich, filling flavor, none of them are quite like this one-of-a-kind dish. We’d say it’s a keeper.
- 4 oz uncooked wild pink salmon fillet(s), skin on
- 1 tsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 medium plum tomato(es), sliced
- 1 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/4 item(s) fresh lemon(s) with peel, juiced
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread
Preheat oven to 350.
Drizzle oil into a small baking pan and put salmon, skin side down.
Arrange the tomato slices on top of the salmon and cook for 6 - 8 minutes.
Mix the Weight Watchers Reduced Fat Whipped Cream Cheese Spread together with the chives, lemon juice and pinch of salt.
When salmon is finished, top immediately with cream cheese mixtures and enjoy!