Baked French Toast
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free skim milk
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 slice(s) whole wheat bread, thick
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220ºC). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lightly beat eggs with a fork in a shallow bowl. Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Soak bread in egg mixture, then transfer to baking sheet. Sprinkle with butter and bake until golden, 8 to 10 minutes.