- 4 item(s) Arnold Sandwich Thins Arnold, Multi-Grain, Sandwich Thin (roll) (toasted), cut into quarters
- 2 spray(s) cooking spray
- 15 oz canned artichoke hearts without oil, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 10 oz chopped frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 4 oz Weight Watchers Reduced fat whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/4 cup(s), shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium clove(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, or Pecorino Romano
- 1 cup(s) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a small (about 8- X 8-inch) baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except Parmesan or Pecorino; pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle Parmesan or Pecorino on top and bake until bubbly, about 20 to 30 minutes. Serve warm. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
- This dish can be assembled up to 2 days in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Bake when ready to serve.