- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 15 oz canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 7 oz roasted red peppers (packed in water), drained and thinly sliced
- 5 oz arugula, baby leaves (about 8 cups loosely packed)
- 1 oz grated Parmesan cheese, or shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder, optional
Whisk together water, oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in large bowl. Add beans, tomatoes, and roasted peppers and toss to combine. Add arugula and toss to coat.
Divide salad evenly among 4 plates and top evenly with Parmesan.
Serving size: 2 cups
- Pump up the veggies in this salad by adding a chopped cucumber and some thinly sliced red onion.