- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp walnut oil
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 cup(s), shredded uncooked savoy cabbage, or Napa, shredded
- 2 cup(s) uncooked jicama, thinly sliced
- 2 medium fresh apple(s), Granny Smith, cored and coarsely grated
- 2 medium uncooked shallot(s), minced or finely grated
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
In a large bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, oil and salt.
Add cabbage, jicama, apples, shallots, cranberries and walnuts; season to taste with pepper. Yields about 1 packed cup per serving.