WW Healthier Church Challenge Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: WW Healthier Church Challenge Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 15, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 15, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”)
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and who are members (“Members”) of Sponsor-selected participating churches (“Church” or “Churches”). Employees of WW North America Holdings, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Members will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes by registering (as indicated) for the Healthier Church Challenge (“Challenge”) at a participating Church in one (1) of the six (6) markets: New York, NY; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, CA; and Washington, DC (each, a “Market” and collectively, “Markets”) (“Entry”).
All components of Entry must be included and complete for the Entry to be eligible. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged Entries. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries will be disqualified.
4. Random Drawings: Separate random drawings will be conducted on or about December 18, 2019, to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Entries received for each of the six (6) Markets. Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each Market during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize [6 total, one per Market] – Each Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets, to the WW presents "Oprah's 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus" Tour (“Tour”). Dates of Tour are noted in the chart below (a.) and based on winner’s Market. Washington, DC Market Grand Prize winner will be required to attend the Charlotte, NC Tour. Transportation to/from the Tour/winner’s home is not included. ARV $ $598 per prize. Total ARV of all prizes is $3,588.
In the event The Tour gets cancelled for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control, Sponsor will award a `prize of equal or greater value. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to eject winner and guest from the Tour in whole or in part, and send that Grand Prize winner and/or guest home with no further compensation to Grand Prize winner. If Grand Prize winner is not able to attend Tour on the date specified by Sponsor, he/she will have to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be determined, time permitting.
|Charlotte, NC||January 18, 2020|
|Washington, DC (*Please note, this Tour will take place in Charlotte, NC)||January 18, 2020|
|Atlanta, GA||January 25, 2020|
|New York, NY||February 8, 2020|
|Dallas, TX||February 15, 2020|
|Los Angeles, CA||February 29, 2020|
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winners may be notified by phone/email and may be required to provide additional information (e.g., date of birth, mailing address, etc.) for verification purposes to the Sponsor/Administrator, within two (2) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected, time permitting. Notifications may be sent via email and winners will need to respond with the request information within two (2) days of notification attempt or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting.
7. GENERAL RULES AND LIABILITY RELEASE: Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s/Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters. All materials submitted become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants understand and hereby grant and assign to Sponsor all rights in materials submitted to Sponsor, including without limitation the copyrights, right to print, publish, distribute, sell, advertise, and promote. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of comparable or greater value if a prize is unavailable or the Tour gets cancelled. All federal, state and local income taxes, gratuities, incidental expenses, meals, telephone calls, fees or charges for changing dates, transportation and other costs and expenses relating to the use or acceptance of prizes not expressly listed are the sole responsibility of winner. Guest of each Grand Prize winner must be 18 years of age or older in order to accompany winner. Each Grand Prize winner’s guest will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to attending the Tour. Sponsor reserves the right to: (a) use entrant’s name and likeness, and Entry and publish all materials submitted, (b) alter, amend, edit or change Entry prior to publication, (c) use, publish, reproduce, alter, amend and copyright materials for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and (d) to modify, adapt or reproduce all materials (including Entry) in full, or to crop all materials for reproduction and use Entry in any way they see fit for advertising and promotions in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without any further compensation, consideration, permission or notification except where prohibited by law. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received per Market. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold Sponsor (and its affiliates), Administrator, Oprah Winfrey, Oprah Winfrey Network, LLC, Harpo Inc. and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of any prize. Entrants and winners/guests assume all liability for any injury, death, loss or damage of any kind caused by, or claimed to be caused by, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of any prize won, or participation in any prize-related activities. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes , entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes , or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor, its agencies and Administrators to use winner’s name, likeness and/or Entry for purposes of advertising, promotions, trade and editorial (including print, online, and broadcast media, etc.,) without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes , lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes . If any malfunction, error, disruption or similar damage occurs and impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes , or if for any other reason Sponsor in its discretion determines that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as anticipated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and select the winners from all eligible Entries received per Market prior to cancellation. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator which are final. Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or announcement of prizes or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind by Sponsor and Administrator, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
9. WINNERS: For the names of the winners available, after December 31, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 31, 2020 to: WW Healthier Church Challenge Sweepstakes Winners, Dept. VL, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is WW North America Holdings, Inc., 675 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10010. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.