The WW Guide to Walking | WW USA
The WW Guide to Walking
You’ve heard it before: Activity and walking are great for weight-loss success. But why? Science shows that movement actually improves your health starting at the cellular level. It can help you feel happier, sleep better, and get stronger!
Meet your new go-to walking buddy
The WW app is your main destination for all things walking. Tap into these features specifically designed to make activity easier:
Sync your fitness device
When your device is connected to the WW app, it’ll automatically update with your fitness data, so you can earn rewards through WellnessWins®.
Get stronger for striding
Take your walk to the next level with WW × Obé Fitness workouts. You'll find on-demand workouts that build strength and flexibility to help boost your walking power.
Step up to the challenge
Whether you’re looking for a starting point or an inspo kick, join us for Connect Walking Week!
Walkers of all experience levels (yes, you!)
A seven-day walking challenge to help you stay motivated as you get your steps in
Monday, June 7, to Sunday, June 13
Connect in the WW app. Be sure to keep an eye out for more info from @wwofficial
The gear you need
to get going
Pro tip: wearing and using workout gear can reinforce your “activity identity”—aka the more you think of yourself and dress like someone who’s active, the more active you’ll be!
That’s where the WW × New Balance Get Walking Kit† comes in. We've made it easy with an exclusive box that has everything you need to get going. This kit is available for a limited time only so grab yours today!
- New Balance Sneakers: Upgrade your kicks with your choice of New Balance sneakers (up to a $200 value*).
- WW × New Balance Get Walking Guide: Step to success with this 45-page digital guide from WW × New Balance with workouts, inspiration, recipes, walking tips, and more.
- 3 Pairs of WW Socks: Premium unisex ankle socks made from ultra-soft, cushioned fabric designed to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Cooling towel: Beat the heat with a towel that stays chilled for up to two hours.
- WW PopSockets® phone grip: Check your pace, log your FitPoints, and keep a hold of your phone.
- 17 oz canteen style bottle: Stay hydrated with a handy carrying loop and wide mouth.
- Shoe bag: Keep your soles separate in your bag, to stay active and hygienic.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars: Refuel with 6g of protein and only 3 SmartPoints® per bar.
Stroll your way to success—and rewards!
Did you know you earn Wins for tracking activity? Then you can redeem ’em for these rewards that are designed to help you keep moving:
1-month trial membership to 99 Walks
Set a personal walking goal and work toward it with 99 Walks’ fun, empowering, virtual walking classes.
Power bar portable charger
Keep your electronics charged as you stroll with this convenient portable charger.
$15 credit to Cirkul
Hydrate while you get your steps in with Cirkul's innovative water bottle and flavor cartridges.