Wellness Wins Dream Draw Terms and Conditions | WW USA
WellnessWins DreamDraw Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The WellnessWins DreamDraw Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on October 26, 2020 and ends 11:59 p.m. EST on November 9, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Non-field employees of WW North America Holdings, LLC. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
There are two (2) ways to enter:
- CURRENT WW MEMBERS: You may earn an entry by redeeming one hundred (100) WellnessWins™ Wins in your WW app. Redeeming WellnessWins requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 9, 2020 to be eligible.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: You may earn an entry by hand printing your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth and e-mail address on a plain piece of 3”x 5” paper. Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed to mail to: WellnessWins DreamDraw Sweepstakes Entries, P.O. Box 7752, Melville, NY 11775-7752. Mail in entries must be postmarked by November 9, 2020 and received by November 16, 2020 to be eligible. Entries must contain all information to be eligible, otherwise the entry is void. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries, or entries not received in time for the random drawing.
Entries earned through each of the above methods will be referred to as “Entries”. There is no limit to how many Entries each entrant may earn.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A virtual cooking class with Daphne Oz. The winner may invite up to four (4) friends for the cooking class. The recipe will be pre-determined ahead of time, and winner will be sent basic supplies for the class. Virtual cooking class will take place on December 9, 2020 at a time determined by Sponsor. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $500. In the event a winner/friend acts in an inappropriate manner during the class (in Sponsor’s sole discretion), the class will be terminated and no further compensation will be provided. First Prize (10): A Philips Soup Maker. The ARV of each First Prize is $149.95. Second Prize (15): A $60 Blue Apron e-gift card and a Marketplace gift box containing a Blue Apron apron, Maple Cutting Board 18 x 12, Heat-Proof Silicone Spatula 11” and Spice Blend No. 5—Weeknight Hero. The ARV of each Second Prize is $107.00. Third Prize (20): A signed copy of The Happy Cook by Daphne Oz. The ARV of each Third Prize is $32.50. Fourth Prize (20): Virtual cooking class from Sur La Table, awarded in the form of a gift card. The ARV of each Fourth Prize is $29.00. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value if prize is unavailable for any reason. Gift card terms and conditions apply. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected on or about November 18, 2020 from all eligible Entries received/postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The First–Fourth Prize winners will be notified via email by Sponsor and will need to follow the instructions in the email to redeem and claim their prize. If email notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/email on or about the drawing date specified above by the Administrator. The potential Grand Prize winner will be emailed a Declaration of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (where legal) which he/she will be required to sign, provide friends’ emails and return via e-mail within two (2) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible entrants, time permitting. Each friend the winner invites to the class (up to 4) must also complete a Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) prior to use of prize. Sponsor reserves the right to (but is not obligated to) conduct a background check on potential Grand Prize winner and each friend invited to the class and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify potential Grand Prize winner/any friend based on the results of such background check, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such person might reflect negatively on Sponsor or the Sweepstakes.
7. GENERAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator. Decisions of Administrator/Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address inputted/submitted at the time of Entry/associated with entrant’s WW membership (if applicable). "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Sweepstakes process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor and its agencies and each party’s respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. All entrants hereby release Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, agencies, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Indemnitees") and Daphne Oz, harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of their participation in the Sweepstakes, or use of prize, or use of their name, or likeness. Participants and winners assume all liability for any injury, death, loss or damage of any kind caused by, or claimed to be caused by, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or redemption of prize won, or participation in any prize-related activities. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: 1) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final. Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or announcement of prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in New York and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in New York.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind by Sponsor and Administrator, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all guarantees and warrantees on prize that are goods or services are subject to the manufacturer’s or service provider’s terms and conditions, and winner agree to look solely to said manufacturer or service provider for any such guarantee or warranty claim.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right and permission to use entrant’s name and/or picture and/or likeness or biographical information or voice and address, for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without any further compensation, consideration, permission or notification except where prohibited by law.
10. WINNERS: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, by 12/31/20, to: WellnessWins DreamDraw Winners, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Attn: NR), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. Winners list will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
11. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is WW North America Holdings, LLC., 675 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10010. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.