Two-ingredient dough cinna-sticks
Prep: 10 min//Cook: 15 min//Cool: 10 min//Serves: 1
- 1/3 c nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 c white self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 pinches ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Remove any liquid from yogurt and add to a mixing bowl with flour; stir to combine.
3. Knead yogurt mixture until it is a dough-like consistency.
4. Roll dough out into a rectangle on a lightly-floured flat surface; place on prepared pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over dough.
7. Bake until cooked through and lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
8. Let cool; cut into 8 equal strips.
Serving size: 8 breadsticks
SmartPoints value: 6
**Please note that this is a member’s recipe that was shared here on Instagram.