Simple & Classic
From a BLT to onion rings, omelets to egg salad, here are lighter versions of the foods everyone loves.
- 2 cup(s) arugula (baby variety)
- 1/2 cup(s) cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup(s) canned artichoke hearts without oil
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers (packed in water) (chopped)
- 9 large olive(s) (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch table salt (or to taste)
- 1 pinch black pepper (or to taste)
Toss together arugula, quinoa, artichoke hearts, peppers, olives, cheese, vinegar and oil; season to taste.