Prep time: 20 min Cook time: 30 min Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground turmeric
1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
3⁄4 tsp kosher salt, divided
1⁄2 tsp black pepper, divided
1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, two 8 oz pieces
1 pound(s) uncooked cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
2 spray(s) cooking spray
1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
1⁄2 medium fresh lime(s), plus wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, coriander, turmeric, cumin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and cayenne.
- Place chicken in center of prepared pan; brush each piece with 1/2 tsp oil mixture.
- Add cauliflower to bowl; toss to coat. Place cauliflower around chicken; lightly coat chicken and cauliflower with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Roast until chicken is just cooked through, 15-20 minutes; let rest. Toss cauliflower with chicken juices in pan; continue roasting until browned and tender, about 10 minutes more. Add cilantro; toss.
- Thickly slice chicken across grain; fan over serving plates. Divide cauliflower among plates; squeeze 1/2 lime over top and serve with additional lime wedges.
- Serving size: 3 oz chicken and 3/4 c cauliflowe