1 light whole wheat
2 slices reduced-calorie
ADD A FEW
|Grilled chicken breast|
deli-style turkey breast
|3 oz deli-style roast beef|
|1 oz low-fat Swiss cheese slice|
sliced cucumber, and
[shredded cabbage and carrots]
|2 Tbsp avocado, mashed|
|1 Tbsp hummus|
|Roasted peppers, water-packed|
We made 5 SmartPoints value Turkey and Swiss Sandwich with these ingredients:
- 1 light whole wheat English muffin
- 2 Tbsp mashed avocado
- 3 oz low-sodium deli-style turkey breast
- 1 oz low-fat Swiss cheese
Lettuce, tomato, and cucumber slices
OTHER IDEAS TO TRY
- Put a lettuce leaf next to the bread so it doesn't get soggy from moist ingredients like sliced tomatoes.
- Add "free" condiments like mustard or hot sauce, or mix a drop of sesame oil into reduced-fat mayo, for fab flavor.
- Toasted bread stays crisp even if you're packing your lunch and not eating it for a few hours.
- Packaged cole slaw, sliced apples, or shredded romaine add tasty crunch.