Promotion: Collect a stamp at your first four consecutive meetings as a new Weight Watchers member and your Coach will enter you into a prize draw, giving you a chance to win a prize of 6 months free access to Meetings + Online*
*Meetings must be your first four meetings and attended on consecutive weeks between Sunday 25th December 2016 – Saturday 30th December 2017 (“Draw Period”). Only one card per member and only one stamp per meeting attended. It is your responsibility to present your card to your Coach for stamping and dating each week. Your Coach will be unable to retrospectively stamp and date your card. You will only be eligible for entry into one monthly draw, which will be the one held in the month immediately following the month that you attended your fourth consecutive weekly meeting. Five prizes are available each calendar month. Only members aged 18 or over joining Weight Watchers as a pay as you go member or a Meetings + Online member in England, Scotland or Wales during the Draw Period are eligible for entry into a prize draw. Please note that we will only contact those who are successful in the Prize Draw. Visit www.weightwatchers.co.uk for full terms and conditions. Promoter: Weight Watchers (UK) Ltd of Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2SL, UK.
WEIGHT WATCHERS is a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- Weight Watchers (UK) Ltd of Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2SL, UK (“Promoter”) is running a series of 12 monthly prize draws during the period January 2017 and January 2018 ("Prize Draws").
- There will be a maximum of five prizes per monthly draw: 6 months free Meetings + Online subscription.
- The Prize Draws are open to anyone aged 18 or over joining Weight Watchers as a pay as you go member or a Meetings + Online member in England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands (“Territory”) between 25th December 2016 and 30th December 2017 (“Draw Period”).
- To be eligible for entry you must attend any weekly meeting (excluding At Work) in the Territory on four consecutive weeks during the Draw Period and collect a stamp at each of these meetings.
- Only consecutive weekly meeting attendances count as qualifying meetings. The first meeting that you attend when you join Weight Watchers will count as the first of the four consecutive meetings. If your Coach cancels your local meeting for any reason, the first meeting after the cancellation will qualify as the next consecutive meeting. Your Coach will need to initial your card and indicate on your card that this is the case.
- Only one card per member and only one stamp per meeting attended.
- Lost cards will not be replaced. Damaged, defaced or photocopied cards will not be accepted.
- You will only be eligible for entry into one monthly draw, which will be the one held in the month immediately following the month that you attended your fourth consecutive weekly meeting (“Eligible Draw”).
- It is your responsibility to present your card to your Coach for stamping and dating each week. Your Coach will be unable to retrospectively stamp and date your card.
- Each monthly draw will take place under the supervision of an independent observer on the fifteenth day of each month and will be made up of all eligible entries from the immediately preceding month, submitted by the Coaches for entry into that monthly draw. The closing date for each monthly draw is the last calendar day of the previous month.
- It is your responsibility to ask your Coach to submit your card into your Eligible Draw before the closing date for that draw. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- By submitting your card into the Prize Draw, you agree that you will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
- The winners of each monthly draw will be notified via email or telephone within 14 days of the draw date via the contact details provided on the card. The winner will be asked to respond within 7 calendar days to confirm receipt.
- If any winner fails to respond to the Promoter in full by such time, a new winner(s) will be randomly drawn (under the supervision of an independent observer) and notified within 14 days of this date.
- Details (including the county) of the winner of the Prize Draws will be posted on the website www.weightwatchers.co.uk.
- The winner will be required to take part in or co-operate with any publicity (including photography) arranged by the Promoter. Refusal to do so will be considered a breach of the Terms and will result in the withdrawal of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible to any qualifying member if a monthly draw cannot go ahead, is delayed or cancelled because of a legal or regulatory issue, a systems failure, the failure by any third party to perform services or for any cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- If, for whatever reason, a qualifying member’s card is left out of the Eligible Draw, the Promoter will not be responsible for any potential win they could have had.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify without notice (a) any member who it reasonably believes has acted fraudulently, tampered with or attempted to disrupt or tamper with the operation of the Prize Draw or acted in violation of these Terms; and (b) entries which are not in accordance with these Terms.
- The Promoter will not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any entries or prizes lost, delayed, damaged, not received or incompletely received for whatever reason.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the Prize Draw or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to change these Terms and/or to withdraw, alter or suspend the Prize Draw for legal or technical reasons without any liability. The Promoter will notify withdrawal, alteration or suspension of the Prize Draw by posting a notice to that effect on www.weightwatchers.co.uk as soon as reasonably practicable.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.