Enjoy our lighter version of this traditional Welsh snack.
- 50 g Half Fat Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 100 g Medium fat soft cheese, with garlic and herbs
- 1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons, level Wholegrain Mustard
- 4 slice(s), medium White bread, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoons Black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 medium Tomato, sliced
- 1 portion(s) Lettuce, to garnish
Preheat the grill.
In a small bowl, mix together the soft cheese, Cheddar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Season with a little black pepper.
Lightly toast the bread on both sides. Spread the cheese mixture on top, cover with sliced tomatoes, then grill until piping hot.
Serve at once, garnished with salad leaves.