Veggie chilli with baked tortilla chips & rice
Brown basmati rice, dry
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Red Kidney Beans in Chilli Sauce
Fresh Salsa (no oil)
1 can(s), large
1½ teaspoons, level
WW White Wraps
- Put the rice on to boil and cook to pack instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6. Spray the baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- Tip the frozen Quorn mince into the saucepan and add the mixed beans in chilli sauce, jar of salsa, canned cherry tomatoes and chilli powder. Stir well and bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the mushrooms. Add them to the saucepan and stir; then turn down the heat so that the sauce is simmering. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Five minutes before the chilli is ready, cut each tortilla into 8 triangles using a pair of scissors. Arrange them on the baking sheets and bake for 3-4 minutes, until crisp.
- Serve the chilli on warmed plates or in bowl, with the baked tortilla chips and rice