Fresh vegetables in an off-the-shelf tomato sauce are the basis for this easylasagne.
- 1 medium Courgette, sliced
- 125 g Baby corn, canned
- 2 medium Peppers, All Types, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 350 g Passata, tomato
- 8 individual Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoons, level Oregano, Dried
- 6 sheet(s) Lasagne sheet, dry, (check that they don’t need pre-cooking)
- 200 g Medium fat soft cheese, tub
- 50 ml Skimmed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C
Simmer the courgette, baby corn and peppers in a little boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well, then stir in the passata. Add the cherry tomatoes and oregano or mixed herbs and stir to mix.
Spoon half the vegetable mixture into the base of a lasagne dish and place three lasagne sheets on top. Spoon the remaining vegetable mixture over them, then arrange the rest of the lasagne sheets on top.
Beat the low fat soft cheese and milk together until smooth. Season with black pepper. Spread over the lasagne sheets.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling.