Upside-down chocolate orange cheesecakes
SmartPoints® value per serving
1 hr 15 min
Forget Terry’s Chocolate Orange, try this celebration pud instead
Low fat digestive biscuit(s)
WW Belgian Dark Chocolate & Orange Bar
Quark, fat free, plain
100 g, fat free
Medium fat soft cheese
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl using the end of a rolling pin to make coarse crumbs.
- Melt the chocolate bars, (reserving ¼ of a bar for grating to garnish) in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Zest the orange and reserve 1 tsp to decorate. Mix the rest of the zest with the quark, cheese and low-calorie sweetener. Fold in the melted chocolate.
- Use a serrated knife to segment the orange, removing the membrane and pith. Divide the segments between 4 serving glasses and spoon over the chocolate mixture. Chill for at least 1 hour, or until set.
- Serve topped with the crumbs and decorated with the grated chocolate and reserved orange zest.