Turkey tacos with radish & avocado salsa
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Turkey Breast Mince, raw
2 tablespoon(s), level
1 individual, halved, stone removed, flesh diced
100 g, trimmed, very thinly sliced
4 medium, trimmed, finely sliced
Lime Juice, Fresh
1 tablespoon(s), juice of 1/2 lime, plus wedges to serve
8 medium, corn tortillas
Reduced fat soured cream
120 ml, to serve
- Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and cook the mince, stirring, for 6-8 minutes over a medium-high heat.
- Add the fajita seasoning and cook, stirring, for a further minute. In a small bowl, combine the tomato purée and 150ml water, then add the mixture to the pan. Cook for 1 minute, then season well. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm.
- To make the salsa, combine the avocado, radishes, spring onions and lime juice in a bowl. Season to taste, then set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle pan over a medium heat, then griddle the corn tortillas for 20-30 seconds on each side.
- Top the griddled tortillas with the mince, salsa and soured cream, then serve with the lime wedges on the side.