Turkey burger with rice salad & salsa
Turkey Breast Mince, raw
1 medium, (use red), chopped
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, chopped
1 tablespoons, chopped
Brown Rice, dry
2 medium, sliced
1 medium, halved
1 slice(s), juice of
10 sprig(s), fresh
1 large, chopped
½ small, (use red), chopped
1 medium, chopped
1 medium, juice of
- Mix together the turkey mince, chopped red onion m chilli and fresh parsley. Shape into a patty and grill for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, cut the aubergine in half and roast in the oven at 180ºC, fan 160ºC, gas mark 4.
- Cut the aubergine into cubes.
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions (about 25 minutes) and mix with the spring onions, roasted aubergine cubes, lemon juice and parsley. Season.
- Make the salsa by combining the chopped tomato, red onion, red pepper and stiring through the lime juice.
- Serve the burger with the rice salad and salsa on the side.