Tomato, tuna & olive pizza
White Self Raising Flour
Dried baking yeast
Calorie controlled cooking spray
6 teaspoon(s), level
1 medium, end trimmed, thinly sliced lengthwise
Olives, in Brine
12 individual, pitted, halved
Tuna in brine, drained
185 g, drained, broken into chunks
½ medium, thinly sliced
20 g, leaves only
3 tablespoon(s), grated, grated
- Place flour and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine, then set aside.
- Combine 120ml warm water with yeast and sugar in a small jug. Stir to dissolve, then set aside for 10 minutes for yeast to activate, or to form bubbles.
- Make a well in flour and add yeast mixture. Fold through with a large spoon, then use clean hands to form mixture into a dough ball. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
- Spray a large clean bowl with cooking spray and place dough in base. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside to prove, or double in size.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 230°C, fan 210°C, gas mark 8. Cover 2 large baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- When pizza dough is ready, divide into 4 equal size balls. Using a rolling pin, roll dough on a lightly floured surface to make 4 x 15cm pizza bases. Carefully transfer to prepared trays.
- Spread tomato puree over each base and scatter with a few basil leaves. Add tomato halves, onion, tuna, mozzarella, courgette, olives and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake pizzas in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, changing trays half way through cooking time to ensure even cooking. When crusty underneath and cheese has melted, remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining basil leaves. Season to taste with cracked pepper.