Steak & chips with mustard mayo
25 g, instant or semolina
1 teaspoons, level
⅛ teaspoons, level, or to taste
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Beef fillet steak, lean, raw
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
2 teaspoons, level
4 medium, to garnish
4 sprig(s), fresh, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes into thin chips. Mix together the polenta or semolina, paprika and chilli powder. Toss the chips in this mixture and spread them out on the baking sheet. Mist with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the chips are cooked, preheat a char grill pan or nonstick frying pan. Mist the steaks with cooking spray. Char grill or dry fry them, turning once, for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Serve the steak and chips with the mustard mayo, garnished with tomatoes and parsley.