- 4 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 150 g Chicken breast, skinless, raw, boneless cut into strips
- 2 medium Leek, washed & chopped
- 1 medium Carrots, raw, washed and cut into fine strips
- 6 leaf/leaves, large Cabbage, (e.g Savoy) or spinach, washed and shredded
- 50 g Brown Rice, dry
- 600 ml Fresh Chicken Stock
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
Spray a lidded non stick saucepan with calorie controlled cooking spray, then stir fry the garlic and chicken until browned.
Add the vegetables, rice and stock. Stir together, then cover and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Season to taste and serve.