Sesame-crusted tuna with soba noodle salad
Clearspring Organic Japanese 100% Buckwheat Soba Noodles
Lime Juice, Fresh
Rice Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoons, level
10 g, peeled and grated
Thai Fish Sauce
Chilli, Green or Red
1 individual, red chilli, seeds removed and finely diced
15 g, roughly chopped, plus extra to garnish
4 steak(s), medium
Calorie controlled cooking spray
6 tablespoons, mixed black and white sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain in a colander, rinse under cold water and set aside for the salad.
- In a large bowl, make a dressing by whisking together the lime juice, rice wine vinegar, honey, ginger, fish sauce, sesame oil and garlic. Stir in the spring onions, then toss through the drained cooked noodles. Add the chilli and coriander and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Mist the tuna steaks with the cooking spray. Spread the sesame seeds out over a large plate and place the tuna steaks on top. Press into the sesame seeds, turn, press again, then coat the sides with the sesame seeds too.
- Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium-high heat. Cook the tuna steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve the tuna steaks with the noodle salad, garnished with extra coriander.