- 4 finger, grilled Cod fish finger(s), grilled
- 2 tablespoons 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoons Capers, in Brine, chopped
- 2 large Pickled Gherkins, drained, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons Chives, Fresh, chopped, or parsley
- 2 roll(s), medium Wholemeal Bread Roll
- 2 leaf/leaves, small Lettuce, or mixed salad leaves
- 1 portion(s), medium Cucumber, (roughly 5cm) halved, deseeded and sliced
- 1 pinch Salt, freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the grill. Arrange the fish fingers on the grill rack and cook them for 6-8 minutes, turning once.
Meanwhile, make the tartare sauce by mixing together the yogurt, capers, gherkins and chives or parsley. Split the rolls and spread some of the sauce over the cut surfaces.
Top each roll with salad leaves, cucumber and two fish fingers. Spoon any remaining tartare sauce on top. Season, then serve whilst hot.