If you're after a simple, speedy supper, our salmon pasta dish is ready in around 20 minutes from start to finish – and it tastes fantastic.
- 100 g Asparagus, raw
- 5 spray(s) Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoons, level Chilli flakes, dried
- 150 g Salmon, grilled, fillet
- 110 g White pasta, dry, gigli or farfalle
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/8 teaspoons Black pepper
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice, Fresh
- 100 g Medium fat soft cheese
- 1 teaspoons Dill, Fresh
Snap off woody ends of asparagus, cut each stalk cross-wise diagonally into 2.5cm (1 inch) pieces.
In a non-stick frying pan heat cooking spray over medium high heat. Add garlic and dried chilli flakes, sauté for 30 seconds. Add salmon fillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions in lightly salted boiling water, adding asparagus 3 minutes before the end of cooking time. Dain well, return to the saucepan and add lemon juice and low fat soft cheese. Stir over low heat for 1 minute.
Separate salmon fillet into bite sized chunks, removing any skin and bones. Add to pasta, toss gently and serve, sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper and dill.