Pasta bake with cherry tomatoes
White pasta, dry
250 g, use spirals
Low Fat Soft Cheese
Egg, whole, raw
2 medium, raw
⅛ teaspoons, freshly ground
1 teaspoons, level, English
15 g, crushed
- Preheat oven to 190°C / fan oven 170°C / Gas Mark 5.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water for 10 - 12 minutes, or according to pack instructions, until tender.
- Beat together the low fat soft cheese, eggs and milk. Season with salt, pepper and mustard.
- Drain the pasta and tip it into a baking dish with a capacity of about 1.5 litres (2 3/4 pints), or use individual baking dishes. Pour in the cheese mixture and stir well. Scatter the tomatoes on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then sprinkle with the crushed cornflakes. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until set and golden brown.